Notice is hereby given that the Eighty-Third Annual Meeting of Shareholders of 1st National Bank St. Lucia Limited will be held in the Conference Room of the Finance Administrative Centre, Pointe Seraphine, Castries on Thursday, 28th July 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
1. Tabling of Proxies.
2. To confirm the Minutes of the 82nd Annual Meeting of Shareholders held on 4th November, 2021.
3. To confirm the Minutes of the Special Meeting of Shareholders held on 4th November, 2021.
4. Review of Matters arising out of the Minutes.
5. To consider and adopt the 2020 Report of the Board of Directors.
6. To consider and adopt the Independent Auditor’s Report to the Shareholders for the year ended 31st December, 2020.
7. To consider and adopt the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December, 2020.
8. To appoint the Independent Auditor for the year ending 31st December, 2021.
9. To sanction the payment of a dividend as recommended by the Board of Directors.
10. To elect four Directors.
i. In accordance with Section 4.6 of the Bank’s By-Law No. 1, the following directors retire by rotation:
•Mr. Nigel A. Fulgence – who is eligible for re-election.
•Mr. Tedburt Theobalds – who is eligible for re-election.
•Mrs. Geraldine Lendor-Gabriel – who is eligible for re-election.
ii. To fill the vacancy occasioned by the retirement of Ms. Jennifer A. Remy.
Nominations may be made either in writing or on the prescribed forms and must reach the Bank’s Corporate Office in Rodney Bay, Gros Islet at least five (5) days before the day of holding the meeting, (viz. by Friday, 22nd July 2022).
A Shareholder entitled to attend the meeting and vote may appoint a proxy to vote in his/her place. A person appointed by proxy need not be a shareholder. The instrument appointing a proxy shall be in writing under the hand of the appointer or of his/her attorney duly authorized in writing, or if such appointer is a corporation, either under its common seal or under the hand of an officer or authority so authorized. The instrument appointing a proxy and the power of attorney or other authority if any under which it is signed or a notarially certified copy of that power of authority shall be deposited at the Corporate Office of THE COMPANY in Rodney Bay, Gros Islet not less than forty eight hours before the time for holding the meeting at which the person named in the instrument proposes to vote and in default the instrument of proxy shall not be treated as valid.
NOTICE is also hereby given that the Share Transfer Book of the Bank will be closed from 14th July, 2022 to 28th July, 2022 both dates inclusive.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Simona Carleen Jn. Baptiste-St. Marthe
Corporate Secretary (Acting)